Seychelles Intro Sign up now!
Seychelles is a country in the Indian Ocean, whose capital is Victoria, and lies off the east of mainland Africa. Other island countries that are nearby include Mauritius, Comoros, Madagascar, and Reunion.
E-commerce adoption in Botswana has seen good growth. Previously, the point of sale was widely used as the payment acceptance device of choice but this has shifted to online card payments as e-commerce verticals shifted and online payment gateway technology was introduced.
Some of the key benefits of incorporating and setting up a merchant account in Seychelles are:
- Setting up a company in Seychelles could be a very good idea for business owners looking for an alternative jurisdiction.
- The cost to establish a company in Seychelles is cost efficient.
- No tax and stamp duty
- Seychelles offers secure banking facilities
- Country is politically stable and a democratically elected government
- GMT+4 time zone meaning ease of conducting business in Europe, UK, and Asia.